SHABBY PUPPY

Je n'arrive pas à y croire Noël c'est dans moins d'un mois ! 

Dans la hotte du Père Noël y aura t'il quelques joujoux pour une pauvre Miss Puppy qui semble en manquer?






 Je ne sais que choisir !









 Sharing : My romantic home

11 commentaires:

  1. Oh, what a sweet puppy! I know that Santa will be bringing something in his pack for such a cutie!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. j'adore en plus elle n'a que des jouets rose!!! tu vas nous bientôt montrer tes jolies réalisations et décorations.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. LOVE your sweet puppy!! Enjoy your weekend! ~tina

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Trop mignonne Miss Puppy en compagnie de ses jouets tout roses Oui, j'esp�re que le p�re No�l va la g�ter, elle a de tellement bons yeux.
    Une douce soir�e. Bises
    Mich�le

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, your dog is so cute. I understand it`s difficult to choose a toy sometimes. Or maybe she would like a new one.(smile).
    Wish you a beautiful weekend, my friend
    Hugs from here

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Miss puppy is so adorably cute!!!

    My puppy is 8 months old and weighs just 6lbs. He sure keeps me busy playing with all his toys!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!
    Pam
    xox

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a sweet doggie-love him !!! Have a wonderful weekend Joelle !!!xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Miss puppy est adorable !!!
    Douce caresse pour elle !
    Bizzz
    Josie

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Awwww your little boy is adorable!!! Love the photos he let you take. My little Yorkie won;t stand still long enough for me to get photos. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Beverly

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Oh My gosh!!! What a cute sweet puppy!!

    Carol

    RépondreSupprimer

Vos mots doux